Buid-up CSP is suitable for Wire bonding and Flip Chip bonding, applying Build-up technology, using insulator layer made of the glass-reinforced-laminates, and fine pitch patterning technology with utilizing ultra thin copper foil.
Ultra-small vias and fine pitch patterning technologies allow high density routing and realize small sized package substrates. Also, we can offer total solution from substrate design to high volume manufacturing, including simulation technology for achieving electric requirement for high speed performance.
- Fine patterning technology for high density design
- Build up structure for high design flexibility
- High reliability in connection and isolation
- Adoption of low CTE material suitable for PoP
- Achievement of thin Flip chip CSP
- Thin MLCC component high-functioning and high density
||4L Build Up
|6L Build Up
|Via Stack(Filled Via)
|Pad on via (Filled Via)
||E’lytic NiAu, E’less NiPdAu, E’lytic Tin, OSP
- Mobile Phone
- Tablet PC
- Digital Still Camera
- Other Mobile Products
- Next Generation Compact Packages
FCCSP: CSP substrates optimized for a large number of pins and the demand of high-speed. They are compatible with high-density flip chip mounting.
FCCSP cross section
Thin MLCC component