Mid-Term Management Plan
The IBIDEN Group has developed the new five-year medium-term management plan "Moving to our New Stage 115 Plan" starting in FY2023.
We will drive its business toward achieving sustainable growth with the five main reinforcement activities and basic activities as a manufacturer in response to the changing business environment.
Furthermore, we continues promoting ESG management with implementing human capital management from both management's and employees' perspectives, developing self-reliance personnel and transforming into a flexible organization in order to contribute to the sustainable society.
「Moving on to our New Stage 115 Plan」
2023 to 2027 (five years)
Main Reinforcement Activities
- Make Our Business Operations Even More Competitive "Power to Earn"
- Commercialize New Products "Power to Grow"
- Promote the Manufacturing Reform "Power to Maintain"
- Reform the Corporate Culture "Power to Change"
- Proceed with ESG Management "Power to Sustainability"
Mid-Term Management Plan Overview
|Mid-Term Management Plan Overview (PDF, 284 KB)